Lifestyle DirectorLVL 29 Location: Plano, Texas 75024 Type: full Time
LVL29 seeks an enthusiastic, friendly, and organized Lifestyle Director with previous event planning experience.
- Responsible for planning, implementing, and attending activities for residents
- Responsible for providing professional service at all times
- Responsible for scheduling with Lifestyle Team
- Act as a liaison between residents and property staff
- Organize and manage multiple responsibilities effectively with speed and accuracy
- Greet all residents in a warm, professional manner
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming
- Interact with residents and guests from varied backgrounds and walks-of-life; therefore, an amicable personality and unflappable disposition are a must
- Create a comfortable atmosphere and stress-free environment for residents and their guests by delivering remarkable customer service
- Periodically works a concierge shift
- Frequent need to see small detail and view computer screens
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, meet deadlines, and multi-task.
- Train concierge team on NE Property Management policies and expectations